Monday, November 2, 2009

Legere est Avocari

Here's a fabulous list of what has been keeping me entertained whilst I've been in the city of New York.

Books read/being read: 8
-A Moveable Feast (Hemingway)
-This Side of Paradise (Fitzgerald)
-The Golden Ratio (Luzio)
-Rising Sun (Crichton)
-Airframe (Crichton)
-Disclosure (Crichton)
-The Great Train Robbery (Crichton)
-The Lost World (Conan Doyle)

TV shows kept up with: 4
-Top Chef
-Project Runway
-America's Next Top Model
-Glee

Movies seen in theatres: 2
-Gamer
-Where The Wild Things Are

Movies seen at home: oh please, like I really know this number...recently though:
-Jurassic Park
-Fievel Goes West
-The Shining
-Dracula: Dead and Loving It
-Scream


I mean clearly I live in the most boring city in the world so I need to be entertained constantly.

P.S. "Legere est Avocari": "To read is to be distracted."

No comments:

Post a Comment