Saturday, January 2, 2010

No Latin, Christopher.

Saw some movies recently. Here are their grades.
Last Chance Harvey (B)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (D+)
Smart People (I actually only got halfway through this because I hated it)
Gigantic (B)
Sherlock Holmes (A)
Mamma Mia! (B+)

Book-wise:
Sherlock Holmes Mysteries (22 Short Stories) (A+)
A Study in Scarlet (A-)
The Sign of the Four (A)
The Great Gatsby (a re-read, naturally. A+)
Julie & Julia (A-)

Christmas with the fam was nice. I'll try and write about it another time. I don't have much motivation for that right now.
New Year's was uneventful. Do I have a resolution? Probably a thousand.
Andrew & Rebecca are visiting.
Chris is finally here, which I am pleased by. It definitely didn't feel like there were several months between our times together.

I'm so.....gosh. I don't know. Uneasy? Unsettled? Something doesn't feel right. Somethings, perhaps. I need to pray more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment